Torriano Meeting House is managed and run by volunteers. If you would like to be part of the Torriano Working Group and come to meetings, receive minutes and get involved with running Torriano Meeting House please email hearing_eye[at]torriano.org
Torriano Meeting House pays rent to Camden Council, £8,500 a year, so contributions financial and practical to maintaining this arts and community resource are greatly appreciated.
We are trying to find funding for keeping the bills paid while we are in the Corona lockdown. Thank you very very much to these donors: Norbert, Kathryn, Lisa, Paul, Unity Folk, Fiona, Peter.
- We have a number of users who make monthly standing order donations, if you would like to do this phone Emily on 07542891492.
- Users and supporters organise benefit events for Torriano Meeting House. If you would like to do this we would be very happy.
Practical tasks and needs
- Taking flyers to local venues, library etc
- A set of folding chairs
- A narrow folding table
- Putting in a new light fitting
- Someone who who would like to do social media outreach
- Grant applications to support Torriano and your own event